Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just a normal, every day Saturday

This was my first full weekend in Celebration, and so we (a couple other interns and I) decided that we needed to totally take advantage of our location and that meant we were going to Disney!  We spent all day yesterday at the parks.  We left the house around 10:15, and didn't leave the last park until after 11, which led to getting to the car by almost midnight.

But let me tell you, it was awesome!  We hit 3 parks (EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom) and as many major attractions as we could which I thought was pretty impressive.  We pulled that off by power walking everywhere, and I'm pretty sure the only time we sat down was to eat lunch in the car.  Of course by the end of the day I wanted to trade in my feet for new ones, but it was totally worth it.

Throughout the day I:

                                             saw a Mariachi band in Mexico...



                                                       saw some more Mexico...



                                       checked out a phone booth in the United Kingdom...



                                                          saw Beauty and the Beast...

                                                                  visited Mater...

and about a million other things.  Obviously this isn't 12 hours worth of pictures, but it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment