Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh hello there, spring break!

This week, I get one of those extra perks of being an education student: my students' spring break.  I already had my university's spring break a couple weeks ago, and now the high school I'm teaching at has theirs.  Now, while this doesn't mean I have the whole week off (I still have those pesky college courses), it does mean that I get a whole week of being able to sleep until it's actually light outside!  For example, today I got to sleep until 9 am, which is a whole 4 extra hours of shut eye!

So all this being said, any posts for the next few days will be a little different, i.e. probably having nothing to do with teaching at all.  However, I did make this blog with the intention of having a college student's point of view, so it still works!

No comments:

Post a Comment